1 Alfred Street, Bristol Bs2 0rf
D2 Rules and guidelines for the event
First and foremost, PLEASE respect the rules and guidelines as they are in place to keep us all safe within the D2 complex. Please make sure to keep a 2-metre distance apart where possible from other persons outside of your social group/table. Face mask must be worn when entering and leaving the venue AND too and from the toilets.
1. Please make sure all persons in your group arrive together, and only then you will be shown to your table.
2. On arrival temperature checks will be taken, and sanitising stations will be provided throughout the venue.
3. Once you have been shown to your table, YOU MUST STAY SEATED AT YOUR TABLE. (Unless you need the loo of course)
4. YOU MUST NOT CHANGE TABLES WITH ANY OTHER PERSON.
5. There will be no service at the bar ONLY service at your table via a member of the D2 staff. Please just hold your wooden spoon up in the air so the waiter/waitress can see it.
6. Please follow the sign system when needing the toilet, they will be clearly displayed. There are only 2 ladies at any one time allowed in the ladies and only 2 guys at any one time allowed in the gents.
7. As you are all aware at this time, there is no dance floor. Only your space where you are seated at your table, SO please do feel free to have a little SEATED table bopping.
8. THERE IS NO INTERMINGLING WITH OTHER PERSONS ON DIFFERENT TABLES THAN YOURSELVES.
9. There is NO SHOUTING or overly loud singing allowed.
10. Please do feel free to ask a member of D2 staff if there is
anything you are unsure of as this is a learning curve for all of
11. We have a NO re-entry policy.
STAY SAFE, BE WELL, HAVE FUN AND PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES AND GUIDELINES. THANK YOU from all at D2
This venue has no galleries
This is the first time you have logged in. Please select your city below: