Our goal at AfterDark is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to events as quickly as possible. This Purchase Policy is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on www.afterdark.co
1. AfterDark sells tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner".
2. Your ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
3. Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Partner and/or event. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
4. Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place.
5. Tickets purchased from AfterDark may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge and a card handling charge.
6. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
7. Unless with the express written permission of the Event Partner, you may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package ("Ticket Package") and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
8. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of AfterDark trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to AfterDark prior consent.
9. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
10. AfterDark reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
11. For information about a purchase you've made, contact us quoting your name, email address and payment details.
12. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
13. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive the face value of the ticket refunded by us.
14. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
15. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Partner for a variety of reasons. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value.
16. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
17. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
18. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
19. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
20. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
21. The Event Partner and AfterDark accept no responsibility for any personal property.
22. Neither the Event Partner nor AfterDark shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Event Partner nor AfterDark shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of AfterDark or the Event Partner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
24. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
25. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with AfterDark are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
This is the first time you have logged in. Please select your city below: