Teach Yoga And MIndfulness To Children With YogaBeez, London Aug
This 4-day teacher training in London is open to anyone who practices yoga and would like to share these benefits with children aged 2 - 12yrs. YogaBeez, accredited by Yoga Alliance International, incorporates all aspects of the traditional yoga and mindfulness practice blended with education to educate, exercise and empower the WHOLE child.
What we cover in the weekend:
* Practice and play with essential warm ups, breathing techniques and child appropriate poses
* Understand mindfulness for children
* Discover and practice classroom management skills
* Have fun with partner poses and group yoga games
* See how yoga comes to life with music and books
* Experience the joy of affirmations and relaxation
* Explore the brief history of yoga and the 8 fold path
* Stages of Child Development (ages 2-12)
* Learn how to incorporate education and exercise stimulating the Whole child
* Discuss the ethics of a good teacher yoga teacher
* Explore the educators, yogi's and psychologists who have inspired this program eg: Maria Montessori, Marsha Wennig, Howard Gardner, Thich Nhat Hanh, Judith Laster, Jon Kabat-Zinn.
* Observation, discussion, preparation and teaching your first class with this age group.
What you will receive:
* 4 days of practical, hands-on children's yoga
* Detailed manual of poses, philosophy, teaching tips, book list, lesson plans and much more
* Lesson plans and ideas to create many more
* Foundation certificate for Teaching Yoga to Children
* Access to Liability insurance
* Continuing education hours if you are registered with Yoga Alliance
* Be listed in our website
* Join our wonderful forum of teachers around the globe.
* A newfound relationship with your inner child
Fee: 600 or early bird fee booked 8 weeks in advance - 550
If you would like any further information, a booking form or would like to chat about this training please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07941 006 285.
Best wishes and Namaste,
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead.
This event has no tagged artists
This is the first time you have logged in. Please select your city below: