Please Mind Your Head VIII
After a year off Please Mind Your Head VIII will be back in Clwb Ifor Bach Sunday 8th July ... A fundraiser for Headway Cardiff hosted by Justin Evans
Gruff Rhys (solo)
- No introduction necessary. It’s Gruff Rhys.
- Straight up indie rock from Newport. Latest album ‘Public Mono’ out on Country Mile
- Totally unexpected supergroup combining the multiple skillsets of employees of the month Jemma Roper and Charlie Francis
- A loop pedal, a violin and a stripy t-shirted Bristolian walk into a bar...
- Catchy, funny & shouty tunes from Sir Jimmy Watkins and co. ‘A Complete History of Witchcraft’ out now.
- Jazzy hip-hop ft. Oort Kuiper and DW Smith. Check out 2016’s ‘Roadblock’ EP for aural divinities.
- Indie/Psych rock from Cardiff. Think Stones, Warhols, Floyd - but at the same time.
Young Black Americans
- Scuzzy lo-fi noise akin to early 90s grunge fronted by Josh Caole
Francesca's Word Salad
- Acoustic guitar ? Random song subjects ? Selection of puppets ?
- No introduction necessary. It’s Gindrinker.
- Does what it says on the tin. Legendary beatbox skills from a man called Hann.
* MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED *
Rebecca Pearce will be speaking about Headway Cardiff
There will be a raffle and anything that can be donated would be much appreciated
There are currently no tickets available for this event.
This event has no tagged artists
This is the first time you have logged in. Please select your city below: