Brum's Big Fat Pizza Festival 2019
Now in its 4th Year, shall Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival go bigger and better?
Its tasty and topped with juicy double cheese combinations; it can only mean one thing! Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival returns for 2019.
Making your cheesiest dreams come true pizza fans, pay attention! Taste and Liquors Big Fat Pizza Festival is the largest, most important pizza festival in the country. Its a whole festival dedicated to Margheritas, Gluten Free Pizzas, Meat Feasts, Hot and Spicy, Vegan and Chocolate Nutella Pizzas we love em all. Deep filled or thin and crispy, theres a style and a topping combo to tickle everyones tastebuds and its back in Birmingham on Saturday 14 September.
Taste and Liquor, an award winning experimental festival-organisers, are planning a feast in the UKs second biggest city, Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival, which is now in its 4th year, first attracted thousands to Digbeth (Birmingham) in 2016, and this year it sets to be bigger and better than ever before!
Having developed a stellar reputation in the past three recent years, this time theyre going that extra mile, packing on the toppings with a barrel of street food traders, to serve up the best pizzas to a region of superfans; youre definitely going to want a slice of this exciting action!
The day will be serving all your favourite gourmet pizzas, to send you into a double-cheese coma! Enthusiastic eaters will find plenty on their plate, as this feast, aims to popularise and promote independent pizza street food traders from the UK, with a medley of food and fun waits for those who step into the festival.
Top of the bill are some of the UKs top pizzerias. Plus additional street-food traders will be providing epic sides and some outstanding puddings across the day. With a of number of bars serving craft beer, cocktails and much more, youll be totally spoilt for choice.
Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival also have an array of food and drink culture on offer but its also includes entertainment as diverse with free face-painting for the little ones and lots more. Adding to the extravaganza, the festival will be supporting top DJs from Birminghams fraternity will be spinning the tunes from day-to-night.
If stuffing your face with pizza all day sounds like your idea of a good time (and why wouldnt it?) then book yourself a ticket, pronto. Taste and Liquors Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival is every foodies dream come true!
Taste and Liquor presents Brums Big Fat Pizza Festival.
Address: 77 Upper Trinity Street, B9 4EE Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Advance Tickets: Early Bird 7.50 (Entry Only). 10 (Includes a free complimentary drink) + BF. More at the Door. Kids pay at the door 2: Free for all under 4.
Advance Tickets can be purchased from Event Brite, The Ticketsellers or Skiddle.
Time 12pm to 8pm. Last orders at 7.00pm.
This is a Family Friendly.
Tickets can be brought from various ticket-agents including: The Ticketsellers, Skiddle, Design My Night & Eventbrite. Ticket is for entry only, Food and Drink to be purchased separately. Please note BF goes directly to ticket agents please read their full terms and conditions before purchasing as are not responsible for BF refunds, or alternatively please purchase tickets on the day from the door.
-Please read before purchasing your ticket or buying tickets at the door.
- Please do not buy tickets or (purchase tickets at the door) without reading the full event description on the DETAILS SECTION on the events page on FACEBOOK/and on the TICKET COMPANIES event description to avoid any disappointment. Menus highlights or full menus where possible/ and a full list of Traders have (past events)/or will be (future events) announced on our wall post and on all Taste and Liquor social media pages. All pictures used in all social media editorial promotions are images given by the traders booked for the festival and are not stock images. This is an independent street-food festival supporting and platforming independent local and regional small emerging business.
- Your Ticket gets you entry to the event only, all food and drink to be purchased separately. This is a street food festival, samples of dishes will not be offered on the day.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Tickets are available at the door (MATD)
- All dishes are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information regarding GF, D, N, GM, V and VG.
- Line-up can be subject to change. However you will be informed in advance on all social media channels leading up/ or before doors open.
- The festival's rush-hour time for service is between 1pm to 3pm, there may be wait on food as all street-food dishes are handmade, made to order.
- We are not responsible if a traders popular/best selling dish sells out, or if they have a 20 min wait in rush hour this is the responsibility of the independent trader. We highly advise you to please discuss direct with them in a carm respectable manner to make a resolution if unsatisfied with your dish or for any concerns you may have in regards to their menu. If all fails, please email us via our website www.tasteandliquor.com as we will be happy to assit.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff has the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We Taste and Liquor have the right to delete comments on Facebook page if slanderous, aggressive or abusive. As an independent company we have right to protect our small business from defamatory, which is therefore unlawful.
- If you wish to discuss the event above our Digital Online Manager will be able to assist you enquiry, please DM us via Taste and Liquor.
- Please note all complaints are investigated thoroughly for proof of sincerity. As a small independent business we have the right to protect our brand, business and in our case events-festival under The Defamation Act 2013.
This event has no tagged artists
This is the first time you have logged in. Please select your city below: